Proofreading by PhD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Academic Content and Journal Editorial Executive (Freelance basis) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1. Scheduling and preparing materials for online teaching
2. Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity
3. Creating consistent, meaningful content for online engagement
4. Developing a Journal and building an editorial team
5. Get the journal into Scopus and WoS
1. Has completed Masters (Research) or PhD
2. Up to date with the current PhD topics for online content
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy
4. Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
5. Experience working in editorial companies
5. Prior experience in content development and content growth
6. Added advantage: Publications (ISI and SCOPUS)
*3 -days WFH, 2-days WFO
1-year contract-based (including 6 months probation, Confirmation based on performance)
EPF and SOCSO only after confirmation of permanent position
- Clients' Accepted Papers/Theses and Extended Testimonials: https://goo.gl/JH4OxU
- Clients' Text and Video Experiences of working with us:
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Cyberjaya.