IMPERIUM INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for ACCOUNTING LECTURER position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Teaching and learning support
• Design teaching material and deliver either across a range of modules or within the subject areas of accounting and finance.
• Use appropriate teaching, learning support and assessment methods.
• Supervise student projects, and/or e.g. field trips and, where appropriate, placements.
• Identify areas where current provision is in need of revision or improvement.
• Contribute to the planning, design and development of objectives and material.
• Set, mark and assess work and examinations and provide feedback to students.
• Invigilate examinations
Liaison and networking
• Participate in and help develop internal and external networks for the benefit of the College in the areas of teaching
• Mentor colleagues with less experience and advise on personal development.
• Could be expected to act as a module tutor.
• Be responsible for the pastoral care of students within a specified area.
Initiative, problem-solving and decision-making
• Identify the need for developing the content or structure of modules with colleagues and make proposals on how this should be achieved.
• Develop ideas promoting the subject areas.
e.g. Responsibility for the design and delivery of own modules and assessment methods.
e.g. Collaborate with colleagues on the implementation of assessment procedures.
e.g. Contribute to the accreditation of courses and quality control processes.
Planning and managing resources
• As module leader or tutor, co-ordinate with others (such as support staff or academic colleagues) to ensure student needs and expectations are met.
• Manage projects relating to own area of work.
• Participating in developing ideas for generating income.
• If required by the Head of Centre, to lead or be involved in student activities organized by the Centre of college
• To support in marketing activities to increase student enrolment, eg. participate in educational fairs, school visits, etc.
• Act as a responsible team member, leading where agreed, and develop productive working relationships with other members of staff.
• Collaborate with colleagues to identify and respond to students’ needs.
• Undertake any other tasks assigned by the Head of Centre.
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience in accounting and related fields
- Has taught at diploma, bachelor and ideally, at masters levels
- Preferably has supervise projects and / or dissertations at least at bachelor level
- Prior work experience in industry will be an advantage.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.