Peninsula Education (Setia Alam) Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Art Teacher position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Lesson planning, weekly/yearly scheme of work.
- Resources/lesson content, reviews, reflections.
- Differentiation and/or individualised education plan and check on update of syllabus.
- Checking on homework hand-ins and recording of assignments.
- Marking attendance, identifying commendable character qualities/areas of concern, individual subject reporting.
- Assessment and subject reports, set exam papers.
- Monitor student punctuality, attendance, and discipline management.
- Participate in school activities, ie. ECA,CCA, etc.
- Participate and assist in school events.
- Perform additional and general duties including supervision, working with colleagues and parents, attend school functions as required.
- Actively participating in continuous professional development programmes and workshops to upgrade skills.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Arts/Design/Education/Teaching/Training or its equivalent
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken is a MUST
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Working experience in an International School is an added advantage
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Shah Alam/Subang.