WQ Park Health & Rehabilitation Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Interventionist / Assistant Teacher position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Adapts classroom activities, assignment and/or materials under the direction Interventionist.
- Assist children to use the toilet and to bring them to toilet.
- Usher children, ensure their safe before & after school.
- Prepare food & necessary utensils for children snack time. Ensure the cleanliness of canteen before & after break time.
- Maintains instructional materials and/or manual and electronics files/records for the purpose of assisting in evaluating progress and/or implementing EIP objective.
- Keep up to date with new techniques and approaches available for intervention.
- Be legally responsible and accountable; be caring, compassionate and professional at all times.
- Candidate must possess Diploma in Early Childhood Education or Diploma in Special Education, Diploma in Psychology or Diploma in Special Education, STPM or SPM.
- With or without experience of working experience in handling Special kids is an added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English. Other language is an advantage.
- Optimistic, good team player, self-motivated, creative and excellent interpersonal communication skills and professional behaviour.
- Flexible in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and able to work under pressure.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.