AEON Co. (M) Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Manager - Learning & Development position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Possess strong leadership with effective interpersonal
- Excellence communicator with different level of management.
- Good presentation skill and good in digitalization.
- Agile, independent, responsible, self-motivated, resourceful and able to multitasking under pressure.
- Organised, meticulous, analytical and willing to learn new things
- Great flexibility – ability to work in a team or be an efficient sole contributor when required.
1. Plan one whole year development training program for the total company.
2. Develop the related training program according to current business and market needs.
3. To study and review the related training program plan in line with the objectives of building the
pipeline for future talents.
4. Research, develop and establish AEON Business Academy and ensure program runs as per time
5. Well equipped with skills training activities knowledge.
B Develop the modules and curriculum syllabus
1. Study, review and develop current career development modules to be applied in the skills department.
2. Supervise the Curriculum Development and improvement by developing the curriculum design and
co- ordination of the curriculum improvement.
3. Analyse the training data and proposed improvement plan for betterment of the skills syllabus.
4. Develop training material and revise learning modules from time to time align with business needs.
5. Involve in Analyse, Develop, Design, Implement and Evaluate (ADDIE) of the program.
1. Maintain good relations with local authority (if any).
2. Monitor and ensure that HRDF claim and activities carried out are to comply with government rules and regulations.
1. Liaise and work closely with related department for confirmation on the planned training activities.
2. Work and monitor mentoring program are in order and well managed by respective department.
3. Manage & develop trainee to provide fair and objective assessment competencies.
1. Attached with related departments especially operation leaders to learn and understand their department for better
2. Responsible for execution of the training in timely manner.
4. Manage the expenses so that it would be utilised within the budget.
5. Collect the staff voices about training program and share with Management as and when required.
6. Responsible in the new projects related to career development and AEON Malaysia University in order to complete on
7 Administer Learning Management System to demonstrate training progress.
8. Involve in pre and post training logistic and event such as manage training materials, venue and etc.
9. Prepare monthly training report for management review.
10. Responsible to any other ad-hock task that assigned by management.
1. Involve in L & D budget and expenses control & setting.
2. Involve in overall career development planning and execution.
3. Involve in HRDF claim processes
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.