DKSH Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Manager, Learning & Development position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Deliver training modules and create training content
- Develop and implement a training and development framework and approach, ensuring that it stays relevant to the organization's needs
- Develop, manage and monitor training and development budget/costs to optimize usage of budget against development strategies
- Highlight critical development needs and advice on specific departmental development solutions. Formulate short- and long-term company-wide training and development strategies to cater for development needs
- Introduce and implement Fantree Academy training catalogues and programs in line with the global framework and requirements
- Monitor and evaluate the overall implementation of development strategies, communication plans, training modules, trainers, etc., to measure execution effectiveness. Recommend and implement key improvement areas and ideas
- Monitor and evaluate employee post-training effectiveness (e.g. competency gaps closed, application of skills, etc.) to measure country-wide training effectiveness and outcomes
- Lead and manage training and development projects to enhance country-wide employee learning platforms (e.g. knowledge management databases, e-learning, informal training sessions, etc.)
- Evaluate and select vendors/trainers (internal and external) to ensure effective and quality execution of training initiatives/programs
- Lead the interactions with internal stakeholders on development strategies, communication plans, customized development plans and training platforms, etc., to ensure stakeholder needs are met
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with external vendors/trainers as part of maintaining sustainability of services provided
- Possess aDegree in Human Resources, Psychology, Behavioral Sciences or any related fields with at least 4 years solid working experience in Learning & Development or Training capacity
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills, added with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Has great pace in delivery various activities as they must be open to learn and adapt quickly
- Is Authentic: dependable and acts in a straightforward manner
- Is Pragmatic: hands-on and acts with common sense and logical
- Is Entrepreneurial: self-driven and acts with a pioneering spirit
- Is Committed: takes charge, flexible and results-oriented
- Is Passionate: take people seriously, acts with passion, creative and highly motivated
Delivering growth – in Asia and beyond.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Petaling Jaya.