Sunway Education Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive - Training & Development position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Talent Management & Succession Planning
- Support in driving and executing key processes in talent development and succession management i.e. reviews, documentation, communication strategies.
- Assist in research, design and develop learning interventions to ensure leadership bench strength in the Sunway Education Group.
- Manage talent assessment with the leaders to identify readiness, gaps, learning plans and retention risks.
- Organizational Development
- Assist in delivery of organisational development initiatives including cultural reinforcement and change initiatives.
- Support departments and teams to develop a change management plan to ensure successful implementation of a significant change for the organization or teams.
- Assist in providing organizational assessments by applying tools such as interviews, focus groups, surveys, and assessments to identify and address key issues and opportunities for improving teams or departments’ effectiveness and relationship.
- Design and develop e-learning contents to drive digitalisation of learning in Sunway Education Group.
- Employee Engagement
- Assist in administering the Employee Engagement survey and follow-up action plans. Work with the Manager to propose initiatives to improve the Employee Engagement scores.
- Performance Planning
- Conduct the necessary Performance Management Trainings for the employees.
- Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource Management, Industrial-Organizational Psychology or other related discipline.
- Working experience:
- For Senior Executive position, minimum 5 years relevant experience in Human Resources management with at least 3 years in organization development / talent management role;
- For Assistant Manager position, minimum 5 years experience in organisational development/ talent management role.
- Knowledge of talent management frameworks (e.g. integrated leadership development, talent progression and career framework, succession planning and development, project-based short- and long-term assignments, mentoring programmes, internship programmes)
- Knowledge of e-learning development tools is a major advantage.
- Excellent people skills, organizing and planning skills and presentation skills.
- Identifies opportunities, new ideas and drives execution for improvement and growth.
- Demonstrates patience and listens attentively to others’ opinions and suggestions.
- Uses multiple communication strategies and methodologies to promote dialogue, create understanding and gain buy in from stakeholders.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.