Sunway University is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Manager position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide administrative support for the School/ Research Centre.
- Assist the Dean and School Manager in overseeing the school governance matters. This includes documentation of relevant document for future reference and audit purposes.
- To work closely with the School Manager to put in place operational structure of the School.
- Assist the School Manager in executing or implementing policies and procedures that has been endorsed at the University level.
- Disseminate related information pertaining to the University policies and procedures to colleagues at the School.
- Assist the School Manager in the coordination and compilation of information (e.g.: SETARA, QS Academic Survey) for the School submission.
- Perform tasks as the secretariat for School level meeting (e.g: School Research and Ethic Committee) and attend relevant meeting on behalf of the School as and when requested by the Dean and School Manager.
- Act upon on matters arising at School level, as and when requested by the Dean and School Manager.
- Monitoring quality assurance for Postgraduate programmes and research centres in compliance with MQA, MoHE and ISO and participate in the audit preparation and exercise.
- To work closely with the Dean and School Manager in the monitoring of School budget expenditures.
- Programme Coordinator for Postgraduate Programmes.
- Lead and oversee the school liaison for Purchasing, Facilities and IT related matters.
- Lead and coordinate school events.
- Manage any special projects assigned to the School from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in any field with 5 years of working experience in the tertiary education area at a managerial level, having a Masters in preferable.
- Experience in Post Graduate Programme and Education Management System (EMX) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in policies, practices and regulations that relate to the Higher Education.
- Able to lead and motivate a team of administrative staff.
- Positive attitude and willing to work extra mile.
- A dynamic, assertive, self-driven and result-oriented person, with initiative and passion for service excellence.
- Possesses good strategic and analytical skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent leadership, management and organisation skills including the ability to manage people, budgets, coordinate projects, events and activities.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.