Heriot-Watt University Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Professor in Mathematical and Computer Sciences position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1. Develop relevant materials in appropriate formats for the Data Science programme. Contribute to the content, design and delivery of the curriculum, and the quality of teaching and learning in consultation with colleagues and within the international structures and mechanisms established by the University. Review teaching design and delivery by obtaining and analysing feedback from students and peers. Support the accreditation processes of the MQA and other professional bodies.
This section details the attributes e.g. skills, knowledge/qualifications and competencies which are required in order to undertake the full remit of the role.
- PhD in Data Sciences or Computer Science
- Industry experience in related fields Certificates
- 3+years of Teaching or Training experience
- Clear communicator with good presentation skills and ability to explain concepts well
- Experience teaching in higher education
- Ability to deliver and teach data science courses such as Software Design, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Database Management Application form and interview
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Able to operate within Heriot Watt University Malaysia and liaise closely with the UK.
- Familiarity with Python.
- An ability to apply knowledge acquired from research into teaching materials and methods
- Willingness and potential to identify and develop independent/collaborative portfolio of research
- Familiarity with Java, R, SQL etc. Application form and interview
- High standards of professional and personal integrity
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Putrajaya.