Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Registrar position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide leadership to plan, organize, and manage all the activities related to records and registration department including the admissions department, examination unit, senate, and governance unit.
- Responsible for the University’s student records by collecting, recording, maintaining and reporting of student records as per the guidelines
- Ensure compliance to policies, procedures and required legislation
- Provide leadership and develop appropriate recommendations for the implementation of related technology application in support of enhanced services
- Develop and administer the departmental budget
- Lead the academic & business teams, work with cross functional teams, to achieve an organizational goals
- Collaborate with administrators, deans, faculty, IT and counselors to facilitate and improve services to students, including catalogue and registration/records policy questions. Organize and administer the records, registration, graduation functions and any events or functions that is not limited to convocation ceremony, including transcript format evaluations
- Supervise the coordination, evaluation and certification of all graduation applications, while overseeing the complete graduation process to include all elements of the rehearsal and the convocation ceremony to ensure positive student experiences.
- Minimum a Master in any related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Registrar/Assistant Registrar
- At least 5 years of related experience in a managerial role including managing people, in a higher educational institute
- Familiarity with MOHE
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in BM and English
- Ability to plan and manage change
- Literate in IT and financial matters
- Able to work with diverse populations
- Willing to work in Setiawangsa
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.