Bursa Malaysia Berhad Vacancies Assistant Vice President, Education, Group Sustainability
Bursa Malaysia Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Vice President, Education, Group Sustainability position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Coordinate and manage efforts to advocate high levels of integrity, transparency, governance and sustainability in the capital market space.
- Provide learning, training, education or creation of awareness to key stakeholders in the capital market.
- Profile Bursa Academy as a centre of excellence for Bursa’s advocacy and educational efforts.
- Develop and implement comprehensive education programmes to increase investment literacy nationwide, make learning a lifestyle, educate stakeholders to build knowledgeable and sustainable segment with information and skill sets to enable better investment decision making as well as build and strengthen market confidence with education.
- Bachelor Degree in Law / Management / Environment / Education or related discipline. Applicants with professional certifications / license in sustainability, environment or any other related fields are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 8-10 years managerial experience in the capital market, financial institution, listed corporation, foundation or consultancy firm with exposure in education or training.
- Knowledge in the Malaysia capital market, including relevant frameworks, guidelines, rules and regulations.
- Proficient in both English and Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Result driven, proactive with deep interest in education and sustainability.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.