The University of Nottingham in Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Associate Professor; School of English position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are seeking suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Associate Professor/Professor position in the School of English at University of Nottingham Malaysia.
- Lead in the research and publication in the School in Literature and Creative Writing
- Supervise UG and PG student research
- Teach Literature modules to both UG and PG students
- Teach Creative Writing modules to both UG and PG students
- Supervise Creative Writing and Literature dissertations for undergraduate and graduate students
- To help raise the research profile and scores of the School of English by publishing annually
- To do administrative duties related to teaching (assessment, standardisation, lesson preparation, report writing, attendance at regular course and school meetings)
- Candidate with BA and MA; PhD in Literature or Creative
- Published scholarly papers in literature and creative writing
- Write and publish creative writing works
- Write research papers in literary studies journals
- More than 7 years of working experience as an academic and researcher
- Leadership qualities: Able to work with superiors, peers, and colleagues
- Web/ IT literate
- Internationally published writer
- Has some leadership experience in a School of English
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidate will be notified.*Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, you are advised to read and understand our Notice and Choice Principle Document which is posted in our website at www.nottingham.edu.my/jobs. By submitting your detailed resume, you declare that you have read, understood and accepted our Notice and Choice Principle Document and have consented to providing your sensitive personal data to be processed by us.
UNM opened in September 2000 and became the first British university to set up a campus both outside of the UK, in Malaysia and China, earning The University of Nottingham the Queen's Award for Industry (International Trade) 2006. In 2017, We were awarded with a 5-star rating for the quality of its research and innovation, making it among the highest rated international university in Malaysia in The Malaysia Research Assessment (MyRA).
The University of Nottingham is placed 82nd in the world by the latest 2019 QS World University Rankings.
The University of Nottingham is proud of its international reputation for world changing research, a reputation which extends across all of our campuses. We were rated No. 8 for research power in the latest Research Excellence Framework.
Our programmes are identical to those offered at The University of Nottingham in the UK and follow the same quality assurance processes, and students are awarded University of Nottingham degree certificates when they complete their course.
Find out more www.nottingham.edu.my.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Semenyih.