TMF Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Business Academy Associate position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The Business Academy Associate is part of the Global Business Academy team responsible for the delivery of TMF Group’s Learning Curriculum. The role will be managing the ongoing delivery of the TMF Business Academy program across TMF Group. This program delivers a range of curriculum to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Continue the ongoing engagement and delivery of the Business Academy by local colleagues in all Academy locations through proactively organizing and driving awareness around the planning, topics, and calendar within each location
- Ensure transparency, awareness, and recognition of Academy participation through various promotional efforts and use of the reporting made available
- Build and leverage relationships with key stakeholders in all relevant locations, to ensure support and engagement of the Business Academy
- Consistently deliver training each month that is offering to a global audience via virtual webinars
- Deliver face-to-face training and workshop opportunities to colleagues in various offices in TMF, with a focus on those in your relevant geography (when travel permits)
- Support the promotion and delivery of various projects/programs run by the Business Academy
• Experience in developing training materials and virtual/in-person delivery
• Experience in working with multiple offices and stakeholders
• Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) with the ability to develop reports.
• Experience and affinity for administrative skills, as it relates to the various needs of the role.
• Strong ability to work independently in a remote working environment with minimal oversight.
• Ability to travel internationally (20%) (when travel permits)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.