About SENTA Adventure Camp
An adventure camp with a difference - boasting more than 150 trees, lush vegetation and surrounded by protected Bakau trees in its natural mangrove surrounding and a river; with sea breezes blowing regularly from the sea, less than a 5- minute walk away!! A-framed accommodation with camping options; a large pool measuring 8mx25m, field obstacle courses, zipline and rope courses, wall climbing, high rope course and even archery tag! This camp will have its own F&B outlet, a hall with a capacity for events of more than 200 people! BBQ and alfresco dining options are abundant throughout the camp. This Adventure Camp will be opening early 2021 in Batu Pahat, Johor.
Camp Operations Manager Responsibilities:
• Consulting with stakeholders to determine camp requirements.
• Presenting camp information to prospective clients, when required.
• Managing the allocated budget, as well as ordering camp equipment and supplies.
• Ensuring safe practices and a healthy and clean camp environment.
• Facility management: Ensuring maintenance of grounds, buildings and equipment including landscaping and pool.
• Manage and Coordinate: regular facility inspections/audits, operational costs including purchases (food, cleaning supplies, office supplies, etc)
• Manage inventory of supplies for F&O staff (cleaning, office, key equipment and spare parts).
• Supervision of all Facility and Operations staff.
• Staff scheduling.
• Supervise projects – renovations, repair work, new buildings.
• Prepare facility for retreats and camp programs
• Play a hands-on role in the physical care of the property through building or maintenance trades
• Keeping records and documenting processes.
• Other duties and projects as assigned by HQ.
Camp Operations Manager Requirements:
• Demonstrable experience as an Operations Manager managing similarly structured camps/hotels.
• Experience in room reservations, camp accommodations, F&B, supplies and equipment.
• Ability to manage budgets and monitor expenses.
• Proficiency in office software, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook Express, PowerPoint and hotel system
• Knowledge of activity-related safety regulations, as well as health and sanitation requirements.
• Ability to document processes and perform recordkeeping.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Pleasant personality to interface with guests and staff/trade
• Experience with building/property management
• Positive attitude and desire to serve others
• Self-starter/takes initiative.
• Detail oriented
• Exceptional organizational skills