IMPERIUM INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for CAREER COUNSELLOR FOR KUALA LUMPUR / KUCHING / JOHOR & PENANG position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To ensure activities are carried in accordance to Imperium International College(IIC) brand image and positioning.
- Disseminate information and awareness of ongoing intakes, programs and fees to agents and clients.
- To provide accurate and updated information pertaining to IIC members of the public during course enquiries or marketing activities.
- To understand the client, the students and/or education brokers requirement and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs.
- To provide students guidance on progression from secondary to tertiary education, academic planning, course planning and selection, and understanding of admission, course requirements, scholarship application, loan arrangements and other relevant information.
- To assist IIC Marketing Department’s marketing activities including and not limited to on campus and off campus as well as tele-marketing activities within the designated territory/region.
- To assist the IIC Business Development Department and the Marketing Department to formulate and execute business and marketing plans on assigned key account schools and regions and ensure that such plans are effectively carried within the designated territory/region.
- Maintain good relationship with all potential and existing clients and education brokers.
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
- To collect market information and make monthly report on the information collected.
- To provide administration support between Imperium and MAA group of companies when needed.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Skills & Ability) platforms.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.