CBS Corporate Business Solutions Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Cbs Graduates Junior Education Program position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The ultimate aim of large industrial companies is to bring digital business processes onto one global solution platform. cbs Corporate Business Solutions is the key to making this vision a reality.
Being premium SAP consultancy and global system integrator, cbs has now brought its unique end-to-end business transformation portfolio to Asia. This is an exciting career opportunity for any IT students or graduates that looking to enter the prosperous, future-oriented world of global SAP S/4HANA.
We invite suitably qualified and performance driven individual to join our team as:
Cbs Graduates/Junior Education Program
In this position, you will embark on a 6 months education program. You will have the chance to learn how SAP consulting works and develop knowledge and skills in the technical/functional area.
Benefits of the program:
· Provides a platform for building a successful career in SAP consulting
· Strong support provided where mentors are assigned to monitor trainee performance and development
· Chance to work in a challenging and dynamic environment with a team of experienced SAP Consultants delivering Solution-oriented process for international companies
· Be part of our ONE story: Join a passionate team of highly skilled consultants who are setting new standards of quality with a common focus on our global growth agenda for 2025.
· Experience the energy and enthusiasm of a successful global transformation company. At cbs, we combine our unique services with an infectious team spirit, a dynamic start-up culture, and the sound foundation of a long-standing global business and customer base
You are a good fit if you have the following:
· Recent and fresh graduates/graduating soon with a degree in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Finance, Business Information Technology, or relevant fields
· Young adults (with less than 2 years working experience) looking to change their career
· CGPA 3.00 (minimum) and above, if applicable.
· Good written and spoken English communication skills
· Knowledge in programming languages with understanding of SAP would be an added advantage
· Desire to learn and work in an international project environment
Interested in sharing the ONE passion?
We’d love to hear from you! Don’t hesitate to contact us by email or LinkedIn, or by visiting our application portal. We look forward to receiving your application documents, which should include your résumé (along with education details), cover letter, salary expectations, and references (if available). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
5 positions available. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified, thank you!
We are systematically pursuing our strategy. As a leader in quality, we set standards. Our growth is robust. Corporate business solutions: our passion for 23 years.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.