Little Precious Postnatal Care is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Center Manager position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
· 应试者应具备至少STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U / 文凭和学士以上的学历。
· 熟知电脑文书处理如：Excel, Word, Outlook 和Power point
- General Manager成熟和有上进心
· Candidate must possess at least STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U / Diploma or Degree in any field.
· Must be willing to work in shift, weekend & public holidays.
· Required Skill(s): Excellent communication, social skills, problem solving skills, decision making & strategic planning skills.
· Computer proficiency to include Excel, Word, Outlook and company software system
· Maturity and self-motivated.
· Fluent in Mandarin & English Speaking, good written skills in both.
· Strong Leadership qualities.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Overseeing daily business operations.
· Developing and implementing growth strategies.
· Improving revenue.
· Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; and enforcing ethical business practices.
· Increases business effectiveness by recruiting, planning, monitoring and training.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Evaluating performance and productivity.
· Hires, terminates and reassign department, division or site heads, as well as supervisors and other human resources.
· Supervise employees’ work hours & roster.
· Reports to top-level executives, such as Director.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.