Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Centre Principal (Preschool) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide leadership to teachers to ensure quality and standards in early childhood curriculum design, development and implementation of teaching.
- Coach and support teachers to monitor, assess, document, evaluate children’s learning and development.
- Develop strategies to market and maintain the school’s student enrolment to maximise school’s capacity.
- Manage cost control in all aspects of school operations.
- Coach and mentor teachers to foster and maintain professional working relationships with the school’s stakeholders for the performance growth of students under their care.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures by the Ministry and the organization are well adhered to (including physical environment).
- Ensure and maintain positive relationships with parents through smooth and effective communication strategies.
- Plan the academic year calendar outlining significant events to support cultural, festive and national events.
- Organise events that promote the school’s vision and missions.
- Develop the curriculum in relevance to the national framework (if need be) in accordance with the organization’s teaching philosophy.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education from an approved institution or equivalent
- At least 5 years working experience in a preschool setting with at least 3 years in a managerial role
- Exemplary leadership and management skills are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferably Forest School Leader (FSL) certified/trained
- Residing in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or willing to be relocated
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.