FELCRA Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Chief Executive FELCRA College position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- A Malaysian citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old at closing date of this advertisement
- A Degree holder in related fields from local universities or universities accredited by MQA
- A PhD holder in related fields accredited by MQA will be an advantage
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in education management and administration in higher learning institutions both private and public institutions.
- Experience in the field of marketing educational products of Private Higher Education Institutions will be a plus.
- The main role of the Chief Executive is to build the vision and strategies in positioning the College in the forefront of education and innovation development.
- Responsible in leading, inspire and strengthening management team and its staff, continuously uphold strong work practices between Senior Management College Team and FELCRA Berhad.
- Responsible to implement policies and provide strong leadership to the staff with greater understanding of the mission, values and aspiration of the College.
- Plan, implement and monitor Students’ Affairs Management systems and programs in accordance with the requirements of Private Higher Educational Institutions Act 1996 (Act 555) and any other related regulations.
- Manage or facilitate projects or initiatives at international level in any fields (e.g. Government, educational, medical, agricultural)
- Design strategic business plans of College FELCRA and ensure its effective and efficient implementation
- Plan and execute marketing strategies to increase more students’ enrolments.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Perak.