Rafflesia Education Group Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Chief Executive Officer cum Chief Operating Officer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Develop high quality business strategies, marketing and sales plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
• Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team, coaches and develops the team to ensure they are delivering against key business metrics.
• Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
with P&L responsibilities, manages and oversees overall operations of campus such as administration, finance, marketing / admission, purchasing, ICT and maintenance department.
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Report to the Group CEO in all matters of importance
• Works collaboratively to develop and/or improve systems, processes, controls and procedures that improve the overall efficiency of the firm and insure excellent client service.
• Provides timely, accurate and complete reports of the company to Group CEO and board of directors
• Perform any related duties assigned by the Group CEO.
• Minimum of 10 years of senior management experience
• In-depth understanding of the primary and secondary education operation including private and international school stream, risk management, compliance, and regulatory requirements
• In-depth understanding of accounting principles including budgeting, balance sheets, income statements, cash flow, and capital planning management
• Demonstrated strategic leadership ability
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to implement changes where necessary.
• Good communication skills, both written and spoken in English, Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of Mandarin would be added advantage.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.