Indah Water Konsortium Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for CLERK (LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Maintaining centralised L&D filing system.
- Coordinating hotels & logistic arrangement (F&B, transport, training room booking etc.) for internal training arrangement.
- To set up training room (head office) a day before the training day.
- For external training arrangement, assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events.
- Process course fees, hotel and caterer invoices and to send to finance department for payment.
- Manage, administer and input training records and to ensure training database is updated.
- L&D Document Controller. Ensure all training documents and correspondences are efficiently administered for documentation and record keeping.
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages.
- General clerical duties and perform other office duties as assigned.
- Diploma in any discipline with minimum 3 years experience.
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes.
- A fast typist with knowledge in stenography and taking dictations.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good command of both written and spoken Malay and English.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.