B Braun Medical Supplies Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Clinical Application Specialist position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Educates patients / health care professionals in the use of the organization’s products and services
- Organizes and conducts classes and individual meetings to demonstrate how the organization’s products and services contribute to the maintenance and improvement of health and/or the management of specific disease and physical conditions
- Prepares and distributes education and instruction material (e.g. booklets, promotional kits)
- Provides information and suggestions to sales executives and marketing team on the results of educational programmes, including comments and questions from patients and health care professionals.
- The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Nursing, and a registered nurse
- Minimum 5 years of clinical experience in nursing, particularly in oncology and critical care.
- Experience in teaching / training / continuous nursing education, and preparing training modules and materials. Experience in conducting e-learning sessions is an advantage.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good interpersonal skills to engage with internal team members and customers.
- Experience working in a corporate environment as a clinical specialist is preferred.
- Willing to travel to various locations around Malaysia.
- Knowledge of B. Braun products is an advantage.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, proactive, committed and result-oriented team player.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.