Brecon Synergy Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Computer Science Teacher (IT) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
All teachers of ICT/Computing report to the Subject Leader (Maths/ICT/Computing), and are expected to teach a full timetable. At both IGCSE and AS/A Level, the Department follows the CIE syllabus.
All teachers at KH8 will have appropriate professional qualifications, and a clear understanding of professional expectations.
These include, but are not limited to:
- being a dedicated teacher, supporting all children with their learning
- demonstrating excellent subject knowledge
- having a close understanding of the UK National Curriculum
- keeping abreast of developments in their subject and its teaching
- understanding the applications of ICT in delivering their subject
- being prepared to work with pupils from many nationalities
- having a positive approach to working within school structures
- meeting deadlines set by senior colleagues
- sharing good practice
- setting consistently high expectations for pupils
- ensuring lessons are thoroughly planned and prepared
- demonstrating an ability to assess and evaluate effectively
- understanding and applying relevant school policies
- becoming fully involved in the life of the school
- taking part in the School’s staff development programme
- contributing to any Departmental co-curricular activities
- keeping up to date with child protection issues
- undertaking any reasonable task as directed by the Subject Leader
- attending INSET training courses and taking responsibility for CPD
- contributing to the marketing and promotion of the school
King Henry VIII College Malaysia is committed to the well-being of all the children in our care, and to all acknowledged Safeguarding procedures.
All teachers at the school must have up-to-date Safeguarding training and understand their safeguarding responsibilities.
Closing Date for applications: Nov 30th
Short-list candidates will be contacted by : Dec 3rd onwards
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Cyberjaya.