Malaysian Association for the Blind is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Computer System Instructor position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Others or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Minimum have SKM Level 3, keen to teach blind trainees, good communication skills,
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Training & Development or equivalent.
- 1) develop course material and evaluation tools per JPK standard format.
- 2) evaluate trainees progress and maintain records
- 3) prepare individualised training plan for each trainees
- 4) prepare progress report for aech trainees at the end of semester.
- 5) keep stack of training materilas/ equipment
- 6) escort trainees for outing/ fields trip
- 7) perform any other duties as directed by the Manager of GTC from time to time.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.