Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Corporate Trainer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Collaborate with management to identify company training needs for the entire organisation.
- Schedule appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
- Supervise training budgets.
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide new employees.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, HR or related field.
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a Trainer or similar position.
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Able to travel outstation regularly.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively describe complicated ideas to different audiences. You must be highly organised, proficient in time management, and possess excellent public speaking skills.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.