Jie Business Sdn Bhd (Formerly known as Oppo Electronics Sdn Bhd) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Corporate Trainer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
As a Corporate Trainer, you will be responsible for company’s training program and activity, conduct training for regions and encourage continuous learning, coach management trainee program to improve management trainees competencies. You will be incharge of training module development including curriculum, course structure design, facilitation setting and activities.
You will play a major role in;
1) Research and source education material such as videos, theries, quotes, academy paper and case studies to enrich training content.
2) Take ownership of initiatives, communicate requirements and timelines to stakeholders and ensure quality training.
3) Manage classroom environment to ensure a quality learning experience.
4) Facilitates learning to develop participant’s competencies and help learners meet specified performance expectations.
5) Collect feedback after every training, evaluate the effectiveness of training and prepare training report.
6) Responsible on courseware updates and upgrades from time to time.
7) Responsible in developing online training material
To be successful in your role, you will need to have:
- A Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Human Resource/ Communicate/ Psychology, Social Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experiences.
- Experience in excel, work, power point presentation.
- Professional, confident an diplomatic when liasing with managers and candidates
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Added advantage for candidate with HRDF TTT Certification.
- Willing to travel across region, prefer candidate that possess own transport.
- Willingness to assist in any ad-hoc tasks as required.
To help you succeed in this role, we will assist you by providing:
- You will be surrounded by friendly and highly motivated colleagues.
- Benefits such as; medical, team building, festival and birthday celebration, company trip, annual dinner which supports fun yet balanced working environment.
- Vibrant, young and energetic office culture
Since entering the mobile market in 2008, we have been restless in our pursuit of the latest technology, the highest quality and the most user friendly products.
We are passionate about exploring the latest that technology has to offer. Since the start, our products have pushed the boundaries of technology. An example is the 6.65mm OPPO Finder we released in mid-2012, then the world’s thinnest smartphone. Towards the end of 2012, we announced one of the world’s most anticipated smartphones, the OPPO Find 5, featuring a 5” 1080p and a 13 megapixel stacked CMOS sensor, it was the world’s first smartphone with hardware supported HDR.
OPPO uses the highest quality components available on the market. Alliances with the leading international partners ensure that we have the latest and best hardware available. With an uniquely independent R&D capacity, we design, develop, manufacture, market, and sell our products ourselves.
We have full control over the entire supply chain, from our factories to the hands of our customers. This way, we can design for the end product in mind and ensure that only the best quality products reach our customers.
Our customers are the core of our business, and satisfying them is the precondition to our existence. OPPO products are co-developed with our customers, with customer feedback playing a big role in both hardware and software development. For our smartphones, we have adopted rapid release cycles, releasing a weekly firmware update based on customer feedback.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Petaling Jaya.