Manipal International University is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Counsellor- Student Enrolments position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Primary responsibility – Filtering the database by calling all the leads and categorising them to least potential and highly potential.
- Provide counselling to prospective students (walk-in or call-in) on the information relating to the programmes, admission requirements and other matters as and when necessary.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective students.
- Maintain, track and follow up the records of the prospects students till the admission.
- Maintain the database of enquiries from prospective students. Conduct follow up and customer service (via phone, e-mail, etc.) where necessary
- Participate in the major student recruitment activities ie. counselling during Open Day of the university, education fair and road shows
- Support on additional working days and peak hours
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nilai.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Education or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- We need candidates with prior experiance with Chinese and other international Markets.
- Over and above slary attractive Intake wise bonus will be paid for achieiving the target.
- Annual Paid Leave,Maternity, Paternity Leave, Mobile Bill reimbursement and Daily allownace for the Marketing Activities interstate.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Negeri Sembilan.