Sunway College is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Curriculum and Learning Coordinator position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Lead, manage, and facilitate the design and development of teaching and learning resources with particular focus on Sunway Foundation in Arts and Foundation in Science & Technology.
- Build resource materials in print and digital formats for teaching, learning, and assessments for delivery to a range of learners and/or campuses.
- Manage the implementation and use of resource materials according to good quality assurance processes and practices.
- Conduct ongoing review and continuous improvement on teaching and learning resources.
- Identify professional learning needs of academic teams and organise programs to support them in delivering the curriculum to diverse groups of students and/or campuses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in designing, developing and/or delivering student-centred resource materials in print and digital formats for innovative teaching-learning purposes.
- Able to work independently and in teams to build and maintain relationships with academic staff in support of students’ learning and assessment needs.
- Candidates with experience in teaching at Foundation/Pre-university levels and/or corporate training are encouraged to apply.
- Degree in education, teaching, curriculum development or related fields.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in education/teaching/training work that evidences a practitioner’s understanding of the learning needs of diverse groups of students.
- Full-time, fixed term contract position for three years; high likelihood for extension or conversion to permanent employment.
- Salary package for this position will commensurate with skills and experience.
- The position is based at Sunway College KL (Sunway City campus) but some travel to other Sunway College campuses may be required.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.