JCT INDUSTRIES GROUP SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- (1) According to the company's strategic direction, comprehensively plan human resource development and strategic management, formulate human resource planning plans, and supervise the implementation of various plans;
- (2) Continuously optimize the organization structure of the group, according to the company's requirements and business needs, continuously optimize the organization setting and staffing, and improve the company's per capita efficiency;
- (3) Promote talent training plans, formulate personnel selection and assessment mechanisms, and provide talent reserves for company development;
- (4) Use various methods and tools to help establish and shape the company's fine culture, and through the process of cultural refining, build an operating team that is in line with the growth and development of the company;
- (5) Formulate the company's labor cost budget system to control and save labor costs;
- (1) Establish and improve the company's administrative management system, establish and improve the administrative management system and process;
- (2) Establish strategic cooperative relations with external agencies and maintain good relations with government departments and external agencies;
- (3) Obey the company's strategy, standardize the official document management system, and participate in VIP reception;
- (4) According to the company's requirements, complete the company's facilities and infrastructure construction work;
- (5) Formulate the company's administrative budget system to control and save administrative costs;
- (1) Design and optimize warehouse organization structure and management process, establish warehouse work specifications and various processes, and organize implementation;
- (2) Responsible for formulating the management strategy of warehouse raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products inventory, improving inventory turnover rate and reducing the risk of sluggish product inventory;
- (3) Responsible for daily personnel management, compiling and updating department personnel's job responsibilities and operating procedures;
- (4) Responsible for daily affairs management, 5S management, financial management, inventory management and safety management of the warehouse;
- (5) Formulate the company's supply chain budget system to control and save supply chain costs.
- Full-time bachelor degree or above, proficient in English for work communication;
- Familiar with the company's management system and system construction, and have rich practical experience in standardized management of human resources, administration, supply chain, warehousing, etc.;
- Have a strong systematic thinking ability, excellent ability to analyze and solve problems systematically;
- Have a strong affinity, excellent interpersonal communication, coordination, organization, and management skills, and excellent outreach and public relations skills;
- Have excellent negotiation skills, communication skills, team management skills, legal and financial management knowledge, and supply chain integration management capabilities;
- Strong planning and implementation ability, strong ability to withstand pressure;
- Sense of responsibility, principle, overall concept, integrity, self-discipline, professionalism, and recognition of the company's corporate culture.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Sungai Petani.