SEGi College Kuala Lumpur is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Deputy Head, Postgraduate (School of Business) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• To oversee and coordinate teaching, services and activities for the postgraduate programme.
• To monitor closely the attrition of students and take necessary remedial actions to prevent from it.
• To be responsible for overall management of the Postgraduate School in achieving long term and short term strategic planning.
• To be responsible for the postgraduates programme’s development, timetabling, financial and profitability of the programme, and student welfare.
• To supervise the academic staff in the Postgraduate School in their teaching duties and ensure the effectiveness of teaching quality.
• To work closely with the marketing department in formulating student recruitment strategies for yearly growth of the Postgraduate School and programme.
• To engage with lecturers in research and publications when necessary.
• To ensure compliance with relevant requirements for ISO, MOE, MyQuest audits.
• At least a Master's Degree in Business Administration or related areas. Those with a PhD will have an added advantage.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal/ communication/ negotiation skills.
• Proactive, resourceful, self-motivated, performance driven and a team player.
Human Resources Management
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.