St Nicholas' Home, Penang is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Early Intervention Program Coordinator position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Early Intervention Services
1. Plan and organize quality Individual Training Plan (ITP) for BVIP children from 0 to 6 years of age.
2. Provide the families with home-based training and guidance on care for their newly born blind babies or children up to age of six years.
3. Review, assess, evaluate and modify (if necessary) the ITP to suit the needs of the EIP children.
4. Monitor the BVIP child’s development through regular home visits and training.
5. Work closely with related professionals and organizations such as special educators, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, doctors, welfare officers, etc, to understand and build on the EIP child’s strength.
6. Plan and implement public interaction for the purpose of educating the public on the needs and importance of early intervention to BVIP children from age 0 to 6 years.
7. Maintain records and files of the BVIP children.
8. Serve and assist in the Family Support Network Committee and all their activities for the development of the child and family.
9. Liaise with Jabatan Kebajikan, Hospitals, and other organization for referral of cases that need early intervention and attention.
10. Provide counseling services to the family members whenever necessary.
11.1. The job functions are not only limited or restricted to those stated above. Other duties/tasks may assign from time to time by the superiors and management.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in George Town.