Han Chiang University College Of Communication is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Education Counselor position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plan marketing strategies and ensure that the student enrolment target of the year is met.
- Responsible for all media marketing strategies implementation and maintenance.
- Organize education fairs, roadshows, school visits.
- Promote the University College academic programmes through various media.
- Plan digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database & social media.
- Oversee the social media and the content strategy of the brands, ensuring all the activities are managed and tracked.
- Meet with school principals / counsellors from time to time to provide updates on the University College academic programmes.
- Deliver talks on topics requested by school principals / counsellors.
- Responsible for visitation from schools & institutions and the reception activities.
- Explore and derive marketing strategies to recruit local and international students.
- Work closely with Academic and survey the market to explore in demand academic programmes.
- Responsible for promotional materials i.e brochures, advertisement, banners, souvenirs, gifts, etc. to ensure appropriateness and with competitive edge.
- The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in the related field.
- Required language(s): Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience.
- Preferably specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent. Knowledge in the Education industry or Digital Marketing is an added advantage.
- Possess own transport & willing to travel.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Ayer Itam.