Government of Victoria, Australia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Education Services Director, Malaysia position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional with an extensive background in international education, project management and business development to join the Victorian Government Trade & Investment (VGTI) network.
This newly created position will be responsible for leading the Victorian Government’s international education related activities in Malaysia as well as a focus on Thailand.
As part of the Victorian Government’s Short-Term Economic Recovery Plan, the VGTI is establishing a Study Hub in Kuala Lumpur. The Education Services Manager will work closely with the Education Service Regional Director on all program development related matters. Reporting to the Commissioner for Victoria to South East Asia, this position will involve identifying and communicating opportunities for the Victorian international education sector in Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore and Brunei.
The successful candidate must possess:
- An extensive background and track record in in education services promotion with proven ability to develop and lead complex programs.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including high level stakeholder management experience, and proven ability to oversee strategic planning and implementation within diverse teams.
- Comprehensive understanding of the nuances of the international education market, experience supporting international education businesses and students through diversifying export markets and products.
- The successful candidate for this Locally Engaged Position will be responsible for all arrangements in relation to relocation expenses (if applicable), their accommodation and day-to-day living expenses.
We offer a competitive package of benefits. The position includes the opportunity to undertake international travel to Australia and within South East Asia. We are committed to building a culture where we say 'yes' to flexible work arrangements, provide personal and professional development programs and support ways of working that help employees balance work and life. Training and development programs are also encouraged.
- Applicants must be a citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa for Malaysia.
- The successful applicant will be subject to extensive background checks, including through relevant law enforcement authorities.
- The department is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including veterans and people who have a disability, and people from varied cultural backgrounds.
Further information visit our website at www.studymelbourne.vic.gov.au
To be considered for this position applications must contain:
1. A statement addressing each of the numbered key selection criteria outlined in the position description, AND
2. A current curriculum vitae listing relevant qualifications and/or registrations, details of employment history and relevant skills.
Applications close at midnight on 3 May 2021 (AEST).
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.