Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Edutech position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provides input and support in the development of a system-wide and building level program that enables students to use technology as learning tools. Investigates and disseminates information on best practices for technology integration, sources of information on trends, research and applications related to technology use in the school program.
- Collaborates with teaching faculty and Educational Technology for the selection, design, production and implementation of instructional and educational solutions to integrate technology into their pedagogical mission.
- Works with teaching faculty to implement instructional design principles and insure the effective utilization of technology in the creation of faculty projects, workshops and instructional courseware/media development.
- Candidates must possess a degree in Instructional Technology / Education / Multimedia/ Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in software applications and development especially in courseware development.
- Systematic and resourceful with strong analytical skills.
- Language proficiency : English
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.