Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for English Online Tutor position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Deliver creative lessons and build a good rapport with students and colleagues
- Prepare all teaching and tutorial sessions and use a variety of appropriate teaching methods.
- Teach children who are aged from 2-3
- Required to have computer knowledge for Live streaming, Power point, Zoom class etc
- Have effective classroom management skills for offline and online Classes.
- Evaluate and review courses to inform the development of existing programmes and where relevant.
- Prepare and maintain schemes of work, lesson plans, lesson notes.
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the Head of Institution.
- Training are provided.
- At least possess SPM/STPM. Linguistics, Education or English diploma/advanced diploma is an advantage.
- Experience teaching in a multilingual environment. Fresh graduates are also welcomed.
- Preferably Native Speakers. Non-native Speakers with good English are also welcomed.
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.