CHARTERHOUSE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Executive Assistant to the Senior Leadership Team position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· To support the Leadership Team to lead the school effectively and efficiently.
· To understand and build relationships with all staff, students, and the school community.
· To understand the structure of the school in order to respond professionally with all enquiries.
· To work alongside the team to identify ways to keep improving and be confident in suggesting ideas for improvement.
· To attend to all correspondence, telephone calls and emails in a timely and professional manner.
· To maintain and coordinate the calendars of the Leadership Team, including prioritising and organising meetings and engagements, potentially including travel arrangements.
· In conjunction with the team arrange events, programmes, conferences and meetings by booking facilities, catering if required, inviting attendees, speakers and guests and other tasks as required.
· To assist with communications, including drafting correspondence, reviewing, and prioritising mail, making and returning telephone calls and electronic communication on behalf of the team.
· To maintain confidence and protect the organisation by keeping a strong level of confidentiality.
· To organise and maintain both paper and electronic files.
· To support the organisation of meetings, such as Board Meetings, and to prepare necessary documents required for said meetings.
· To welcome all guests and parents either visiting school or via other communication, in a friendly and confident manner.
· To maintain all office equipment and supplies as required.
· To source and collate background information for meetings as required.
· To prepare and distribute agendas and associated paperwork and to take minutes at certain meetings as required such as Senior Leadership Team meetings.
· To assist with the preparation and development of presentations as required by the team.
· To be proactive in support of the school in all communication.
· To be able to attend events out of hours as required.
· To be responsible for understanding and applying the School’s Safeguarding and Child Protection policies and procedures, including identifying and reporting any potential risk to a student’s safety.
· To overtly work to support and deliver Charterhouse’s vision, mission and core values
· Being educated to degree level will be an advantage
· Experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in an educational institution, or with a willingness to learn quickly about education.
· Minimum 2-3 years solid marketing experience or agency, preferably from consumer products, services or education sector.
· Proficiency in various social and video platforms preferred (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
· Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Good command of both written and spoken English and Malay
· Fluency in Mandarin /Cantonese would be an asset
· A positive, flexible, ‘can do’ attitude to professional duties.
· A genuine love for working in an education environment.
· Excellent standards of personal presentation.
· An appreciation of the importance of regular attendance and punctuality.
· Enjoyment of working in a positive, collaborative team environment with the values of honesty, integrity and mutual support at the core.
· An enthusiasm for engaging with diverse cultures tempered only with high levels of patience and adaptability
· Strong multi-tasker with attention to detail, eager to learn and willing to take responsibility
· A growth mindset
Charterhouse Hartamas is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to the Senior Academic Leadership Team to join our founding team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This role presents a rare opportunity for an outstanding practitioner to contribute towards the success of a highly progressive, future focused school, with a supportive leadership team who want to see you develop and succeed.
Charterhouse Asia schools’ pedagogical approach emphasises imagination, discovery, and learning by doing. Supporting students as they study towards A-level qualifications. The Executive Assistant will work alongside the Leadership Team in all administrative matters and beyond to ensure that we achieve success on our journey to enable our students to become “Future Ready’.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.