Taylor's University is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Executive - Campus Central position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The Executive, Campus Central is responsible to provide excellent customer service through a wide range of student and academic administration services to students, parents, and staff of the University/College and is accountable to the Manager/Assistant Manager of Campus Central.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Manager/Assistant Manager of Campus Central in managing Campus Central to ensure a broad range of quality student administrative services are provided to students and staff, resulting in consistent, innovative, and comprehensive services.
- Act as first point of reference for, and manage student administration enquiries from students, staff, alumni, and members of the public and provide timely and accurate responses.
- Undertake a range of administrative activities and liaise with other areas of the University/College, particularly Schools and external customers as required to support the delivery of excellent customer service on over-the-counter enquiries and via online platform, request & collection, application processing & back office work, manage email & phone enquiries etc.
- Monitor and ensure timely processing of applications via online services provided by Campus Central.
- Maintenance of Campus Central Portal, ensuring information relevance to students through timely updates.
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of the counter areas through good organisation and planning skills
- Actively participate in the service performance management process and development / improvement initiatives.
- Actively participate in staff development / training and team discussions on the continuous improvement and development of services and procedures.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
MINIMUM ACADEMIC / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resource Management, or any related discipline.
Fresh graduates or those with administrative working experience, preferably with a broad range of student services related functions in an educational institution.
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES)
Good understanding and ability to create an uplifting customer service culture
Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based work environment.
Ability to communicate with customers, colleagues, business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
Creative, resourceful and customer focused
Possess a good command of English
Good communication, report writing and presentation skills
Good planning and coordinating skills
Ability to perform consistently under the pressure of deadlines
Knowledge of and skills in using computer software e.g. Microsoft software applications
Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and challenging environment
Matured and self-motivated
Dynamic with initiative
Good team player
Professional appearance and good working attitude
Pro-active and results oriented with a drive to succeed and achieve goals
People oriented with warm and cheerful personality
A strong sense of responsibility
Taylor's University Sdn Bhd
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.