Allianz Malaysia Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Executive/Senior Executive, Trainer – C.E.O Programme position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We invite you to get to know us - Discover our culture, how we do it, and why we love it!
Work Location: Nucleus Tower, PJ Mutiara Damansara
We are seeking for talent who will support the Sales and Distribution team to achieve their business goals by delivering high impact training modules.
- To facilitate and conduct quality in-house training programs to ensure agency members/direct team achieve Company’s target.
- To collaborate with Allianz Academy in designing, developing and enhancing training programs/material that will contribute to Company’s key deliverables.
- To collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve Company’s key deliverables.
- To continuously self-develop in order to support and drive agents’ productivity.
- To support in any other duties as assigned by the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in training function. Fresh graduates will be considered.
- Experience in Life Insurance industry will be added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nucleus Tower,PJ Mutiara Damansara.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you are interested in this role, please click the "Apply" button now to submit your application. Alternatively, you may send in your updated resume to Tan.KianKhoon@allianz.com.my (Terence Tan) or reach out to me at +603-2264 1041 (Ext: 3041) for more info.
Allianz Malaysia Berhad
Allianz began in Germany over 120 years ago in 1889. Today, Allianz is one of the world's leading insurers and financial services providers. Allianz provides its over 78 million customers worldwide a comprehensive range of services in the areas of property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, and asset management.
Allianz Malaysia Berhad (AMB) is part of the Allianz Group. AMB, an investment holding company has two wholly-owned subsidiaries - Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad (“Allianz Life”) and Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad (“Allianz General”).
Allianz Life offers a comprehensive range of life and health insurance and investment-linked products and is one of the fastest growing life insurers in Malaysia. Allianz General is one of the leading general insurers in Malaysia and has a broad spectrum of services in motor insurance, personal lines, small to medium enterprise business and large industrial risks.
With 36 branches in major cities nationwide, Allianz Malaysia aims to distinguish itself as the most trusted provider of financial services to suit the lifetime needs of Malaysians and at the same time, play a role as a responsible corporate citizen.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Petaling Jaya.
Join Universiti Jobs social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either