Genting Malaysia Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Executive - Theme Park Learning & Development position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Responsible for executing and supporting the smooth delivery of all theme park training initiatives across the organization;
• Working closely with the Learning & Development management to design, deliver, evaluate and maintain learning and development programmes;
• Plan and deliver the orientation and induction programmes for new joiners of theme parks and relevant departments;
• Source, customise, design, develop and deliver training programmes in an array of modalities from classroom courses, to bitesize learning, eLearning and micro-learning opportunities as well as blended learning programmes;
• Schedule training sessions, organize logistics, equipment, materials and manage course enrolment;
• Evaluate training effectiveness and support by identifying ways to improve the training approach, content and delivery;
• Manage and maintain training records in relevant training management systems and report to stakeholders;
• Assist Learning & Development Manager in planning and executing engagement initiatives. Our holistic engagement approach is all encompassing looking at avenues we can take to reward, motivate and incentivise our work and workforce;
• Manage the office assets, training rooms booking and maintain training areas;
• Guide, support and lead administrative team on daily operational tasks;
• Assist Learning & Development department by liaising with GCP on department’s procurement needs;
• Support the management of learning management system in terms of maintaining courses and users.
• Degree holder in any disciplines;
• Interested in working towards a professional training qualification;
• HRDF certified trainer is an added advantage;
• Experience working in a visitor attractions/hospitality and leisure industry is desirable;
• Able to facilitate training;
• Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Pahang.