Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Faculty Dean position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To lead the Faculty to achieve its goal and outcome stated by the University
- To lead the team to become cohesive and can work well to serve the purpose. Important information is clearly disseminate
- To lead and coach the team to be competent, to prepare the talent pool and responsible in the development of each personnel in the team
- To lead any events or academic related activities (audit, accreditation etc)
- To lead and deliver the vision and mission of the University clearly to subordinates and ensure good communication and relation between Faculty, team members and students to represent University as a whole.
- To monitor the overall operation (the manpower, resources, quality, procedures and other related) of the Faculty the meet the requirements (internal and external audit) and the overall goals.
- To monitor students welfare and engagement throughout their studies with the Faculty.
- To monitor the internal training system in the Faculty to achieve competency
- To monitor necessary activities for academic programs syllabus and delivery refinement is done by Head of Programs
- To conduct performance review, give constructive feedback to the team members for improvement.
- To conduct alignment/Faculty meeting to ensure overall staff/team members engagement
- To conduct and do activities to gain input from the market and industries demand for programs improvement and development.
- To conduct necessary activities for academic programs syllabus and delivery refinement.
- To conduct activities for students to support academic deliveries and students participation/engagement
- To conduct activities that meet the requirement and target given to the Faculty (such as no of students etc)
- To develop networking in between important stakeholders such as industries players and technical advisors. The networking must serve the purpose towards the excellent achievement of the Faculty overall.
- To develop networking with potential students feeder institution or related to support academic purposes and future enrolment.
- To plan and develop yearly plan for the Faculty based on the University overall goals including the development of new programs
- To plan and develop Faculty/Departmental Performance goals to become individual performance contract (IPC/Individual KPI) for every team members.
- To ensure the no of students and resources are optimum in the Faculty
- The service given by the Faculty towards students and other stakeholders are excellent
- To ensure staff discipline and related. To coach the team for leadership and competency training.
- To ensure all academic programs are on license to be offered. This include the accreditation process, renewal and related
- To ensure Faculty’s goals are achieved to support the overall organization goals, mission and vision.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of working experience in the education line.
- Must possess at least a Ph.D. in a related field.
- Strong skills in verbal and written communication Programmes, including academic management, administration, and operation. Program development and review, assessment management, academic quality assurance, etc.
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.