Pearson Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Freelance Examination Invigilator position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- No direct or indirect interest and is not involve in any manner or in any capacity with any LCCI candidates.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Observant to small details.
- Able to work independently and also a team player.
- Previous experience in examination invigilation or in an education-related field preferred.
- Assignment based paying role
- Applicable for candidates 21 years old and above, Malaysian only.
We are the world leader in education publishing with 150 years of experience married with the very latest expertise in technology. We create interactive online learning that supports every learner, regardless of their age or ability because it is never too late to start learning – or start enjoying it.
We provide education and assessment services in more than 70 countries. Products such as MyLabs, our bestselling digital homework and assessment programme, are changing the way students learn and teachers teach worldwide. Edexcel, the UK’s largest awarding body providing academic and vocational qualifications and assessment, is also part of the Pearson team.
Every day all over the world our products and services help learning flourish, and wherever learning flourishes, so do people.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Putrajaya.