IRFIGO MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Full Time Lecturer- Illustration position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The lecturer should have an in-depth understanding of Illustration as a specialism to help with the development of new knowledge and understanding both within the field of Illustration practice and in theory. You should have good all round technical skills and have experience working in one or more areas of Illustration will be an added advantage (for example in 2D/3D animation).
You will be responsible for teaching the undergraduate and certificate programmes. This includes planning and delivery of lectures, workshops, tutorials and seminars/workshop etc. You will be encouraged to help develop and assist the programme according to MQA compliance and to draw on your own expertise and knowledge to enhance the student experience. You will be required to work in a team and also on your own.
- Lecturer is to conduct class’s lecture, tutorial and any other means of facilitating the learning of students
- Responsible for the quality of teaching delivery and to ensure that standards are maintain or improve
- Preparing all teaching materials, including lesson plans, student’s notes, assignment brief etc…
- Attendance check and management
- Examining duties, in preparing and marking student’s assessment and reassessment (if got)
- Assessing student work and to provide written feedback that provides guidance for the student
- Recording student’s assessment result
- Writing a full fledge report on the lesson taught based on the requirement of MQA
- Working with the Head of Programme in developing the course module
- Monitoring of the students report progress in terms of student’s academic performance and attendance
- Undertake administrative responsibilities such as attending meeting, participate in committees and working groups, and contribute in school activities within the School
- At least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Illustration or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience as an illustrator or Visual Communicator
- Excellent knowledge in illustration.
- Excellent all round technical skills, a range of materials and processes.
- Ability to plan and manage your own workload.
- Ability to work within a team.
Interested candidates are required to submit their CV with portfolio of latest work. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Subang Jaya.