PSB Academy Pte Ltd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Full Time Lecturer, School of Postgraduate Studies position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Teach on programmes ranging from PostGraduate Diploma and Postgraduate level that fall within the School of Postgraduate Studies.
- Prepare and conduct lectures and tutorials/workshops/seminars to PostGraduate Diploma and Postgraduate students (including overseas if required).
- Provide necessary supervision to Postgraduate Diploma final and Postgraduate research projects.
- Administer the setting and marking of coursework and examination.
- Ensure that teaching loads are met as required.
- Review and ensure the quality of examination papers under area(s) of specialisation.
- Manage the moderation of examination results.
- Conduct objective assessments on examination appeal cases.
- Engage in student development by providing strong learning support and monitoring of students’ academic performance.
- Advise students with respect to academic performance, career opportunities, and pursuit of advanced studies.
- Design and develop high-quality curriculum and course materials as well as blended learning within the existing academic framework.
- Provide evidence of excellence in teaching.
- Able to use e-learning platforms such as Blackboard.
- Participate in formal networks; build relationships with external agencies and contacts in order to identify sources of funding and engage in collaborative work or projects that will generate income and enhance the reputation of PSB Academy.
- Review and approve teaching assignments as proposed by programme executives.
- Contribute to departmental operational decision making; to encourage the achievement of goals by setting an example, working flexibly with colleagues in the school and within PSB Academy.
- Extend and enhance the work of the department by promoting programmes and encouraging staff to develop innovative approaches to activities such as student recruitment and retention.
- Coordinate and plan assessment deadlines and specific teaching arrangements; ensure student needs and expectations are met, and that time and resources are used effectively.
- Attend department and programme meetings in order to contribute to the decision-making process and to develop productive working relationships within and across teams.
- Provide advice or input to contribute to the decision making within the module and/or programme areas.
- Provide leadership to Academics who are working within the module areas and make independent decisions on matters that impact the work team.
- Be the point of contact for all staff involved in the module, and display the School’s commitment to enhance the student learning experience at PSB Academy.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in carrying out long-term planning to ensure the relevance of the module.
- Other administrative duties/projects as assigned by Reporting Officer.
- Master Degree/Doctorate/PhD
- 3-4 years of teaching or relevant experience particularly in Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management.
- Candidates with proven teaching experience will be given preference.
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills.
- Possess experience and administrative skills in managing modules.
- Willing to work outside office hours (7pm to 10pm) and weekends to run classes for Part-Time students.
- Short-term overseas workshop / seminar delivery
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Singapore.