Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Geography Teacher position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Teach geography classes to a diverse array of students of varying ages and abilities
- Plan and organize hands-on activities that encourage active student participation, involvement, and team work
- Maintain an orderly, peaceful, and positive learning environment, applying disciplinary measures when necessary
- Incorporating cultural, social, and historical components into the curriculum to diversify and expand learning material
- Minimum Bachelor of Geography or related.
- A high level of computer literacy. Technically proficient in Microsoft Office 365 suite of application, particularly OneDrive, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Class notebook ,forms and Teams.
- Able to deliver lesson through online face to face teaching using Microsoft Teams.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Excellent time-management skills and a proven ability to meet planning and assessment deadlines.
- Skilled in more than one learning area/subject and ability to receive and react positively to feedback.
- Effective collaborator and team player and ability to work autonomously.
- A positive and flexible attitude to work and enthusiasm for the job.
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Johor.