ARCA CORPORATION SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Group Centre Manager (Education- Kindergarten) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
All responsibilities and duties must be carried out with regard to and including:
• Protection of the health, safety, security and well‐being of all stakeholders
• Adherence to relevant policies, procedures and statutory requirements
• Respect for and inclusion of diversity in its many forms
• Respect for and maintenance of confidentiality
• Principals and educators engaged in the preparation and evaluation of developmentally appropriate programs.
• Demonstrate and share knowledge of child development and effective approaches to facilitating children’s care and education programs
• Plan for and facilitate the inclusion of children with additional needs, including children with disabilities, children with complex health support needs, and children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
• Support the Director with the attainment and continuity of high standard early childhood education based on MOE and EYLF / NQS as guideline.
• Work with other staff in observing, supporting and extending children’s participation in the program
• Work with other staff in ensuring all operations are done efficiently and professionally.
• Lead discussion on reflective practice and continuous improvement
• Lead and share information, knowledge and expertise on
• practice, policy developments and community changes that may impact on the programme
• Be a professional role model for high quality education and care for young children
• Build the capacity of all staff by support and mentoring others
• to take on leadership roles in areas of expertise or of potential interest
• As delegated by the Director and Senior Management
• Provide leadership to other principals/staff
• Manage training of employees/staff
• Foster the development of staff awareness of accountability, legal liability and duty of care to children
• Supervise and encourage employees, volunteers and students to develop strong team work skills and create a supportive team environment
• Attend to immediate needs in an emergency situation and contact relevant authorities
• Support a culture of continuous learning in the workplace (including own workplace learning)
• Responsible to ensure principals carry out day to day management/operation of each centre in compliance with licensing and all statutory and quality assurance inssues.
• Maintaining at all times a high level of professionalism in behaviour, appearance and work standards
• Provision of written and verbal information about relevant aspects of service delivery for families and how they can become involved, as delegated by the Director and Senior Management
• Participate in appropriate financial checks and balance systems, as delegated by the Director and Senior Management
• Contribute to the review and implementation of the service’s policies.
• Contribute to the safe and secure storage and maintenance of materials, resources, and, equipment
• Supervise rosters daily to meet child: educator ratio requirements
• Participate in relevant risk management strategies as delegated by the Director
• Coordinate service operations with all principals
• Health and Safety, program planning, staff training
2. Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Education or a related field.
- To become a leading Bumiputera Conglomerate listed in Bursa Malaysia
- To become a major provider of quality integrated logistic services and products
- Provide the best combination of value and quality for the services to customer.
- Venture into new services/products by offering the complete solution.
- Broaden and enhance our services/products by strategic affiliates.
Seeking new business opportunity locally and regionally.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.