RAUDHAH ISLAMIC SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for GURU BESAR position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Oversees overall process and management the schools.
- Oversees in all matter including Academic, Cocurriculum and Financials and being assisted by GPK (1) (Administration & Academic), PK (Hal Ehwal Murid (HEM) & PK (Cocurriculum).
- Handle hiring, interviewing and employments.
- Advisor for any clubs, sport associations or programs.
- Authorized any form of purchases.
- Authorized Petty Cash reimbursement for claims and etc.
- Collect Weekly RPH from teachers and check their progress on the academic.
- Act as the school Spokesperson that carry the image of Raudhah Islamic School (RIS).
- Handle all school related matter that especially involves, State Education Office (PPD), Ministry of Education (MOE), State Religious Office (PAID), JAWI or others if and when required.
- Acknowledge the student’s attendance.
- Attend and discuss with the Marketing Team on Marketing Strategies and execute them to increase the numbers of students.
- Act as the Top Representative on School ‘s Branch.
- Signatory on Official School Documents.
- Oversees the flow that has been plan and executed by GPK (1).
- Always be part in Parents Teachers Conference (PIBG) and seek their advice or opinion on matter related to PIBG.
- Conduct Year – End appraisal for Academic Staff.
- Approval for Staff’s Annual Leaves.
- Have experience as Principal of integration school / school coordinator and other related at least 6-10 years and above
- Have at least a Degree in Education; Recognized master or degree (related)
- Have teaching experience in government or private religious schools for at least 3-5 years
- Strong understanding of the laws and regulations that influence educational institutions
- Can work seriously and can for work commitment. We do not consider for candidates who work only temporarily
- Able to solve crisis problems especially in the field of school and employee management
- Have a passion and interest in teaching and the education system
- Can respect and listen to the instructions of superiors
- Trust in punctual working hours
- Committed and energetic in carrying out instructions and tasks from superiors well and positively
- Can work overtime (if needed)
- Can maintain arrival / punctuality well (working hours / event / event preparation)
- A person who is active, diligent and can get involved in all company events
Working HoursMonday-Friday: 7.00am - 5.00pmSaturday: 7.30am - 11.00am (alternated)
Work Location:RAUDHAH ISLAMIC SCHOOLBranch: Kajang, Selangor & Putrajaya
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kajang/Bangi/Serdang.