SEGi College Kuala Lumpur is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head /Deputy Head, Student Affairs (SEGi College Kuala Lumpur) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To organize, coordinate student events such as career talks, forum and workshops.
- To implements student recruitment initiatives and participate in the evaluation of such initiatives.
- To conduct meeting with students’ representatives, clubs and societies for student activities and ensure the clubs, societies and activities remain active.
- To conduct briefing and orientation for new students.
- To provide advice on matters pertaining to students clubs and societies.
- To manage career office and promote the job placement/internship for the students.
- To coordinate with relevant department in conducting climate survey.
- To participate in all activities related and conducted by SEGi College KL students.
- To provide adequate pastoral care to students and ensure SEGi College KL provides conducive learning environment for the students.
- To assist in SEGi College KL promotional and marketing activities such as Open Day, Education Fairs etc.
- To make recommendations to the Principal/Deputy Principal on the matters relates to the optimization of educational facilities.
- To ensure compliance with relevant requirements for ISO, MQA, MYQUEST audits.
- To ensure SEGi College KL is a happening place for student experience and engagement.
- To provide with a safe, supporting and learning environment for students.
- To provide counselling for students who are needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in related fields.
- At least 3-5 years of managerial position and industry experience in tertiary education or higher education institutions.
- Excellent interpersonal/ communication/ management skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, self-motivated and performance driven.
- Strong team player.
Human Resources Management
33-35, Jalan Hang Lekiu
50100 Kuala Lumpur
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.