MY LITTLE TILLAGE SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head of Academic position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Serve as the educational leader within the school and collaborate with the administration in determining the goals and objectives for the school.
- Plan and oversee all aspects of the educational program.
- Ensure teachers are performing their duties in line with all the policies and procedures of the school.
- Ensure teachers develop and maintain a system of records that will indicate the students’ progress in relation to selected goals and objectives of the school.
- Ensure all teachers start their shift well prepared and ready to perform their daily tasks. This includes, but is not limited to, proper planning, classroom setup and being at their post at designated times.
- Inspire, motivate and establish a can-do attitude among the teachers that creates a healthy, happy and safe environment for the children.
- Build the teaching team in a way each teacher can grow in their own careers which provides the best teachers for our school.
- Hire the best most qualified teachers for each age group who have passion for children and the ability to teach in line with the school’s standards.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Education from an accredited university or equivalent.
- Candidate must have an excellent command of both spoken and written English.
- Candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years of hands-on working experience in international preschool(s).
- Candidate must have a minimum three (3) years’ experience in a managerial role (e.g. managing budget; mentoring teachers; assuring quality of program).
- Candidate must be a self-starter with experience to anticipate, plan and preform what needs to be done.
- Candidate must have good leadership skills that promotes a positive forward-looking work environment among the staff.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Candidate must have experience with conflict resolution both among teachers and parents.
- Command of both spoken and written Mandarin or Bahasa Malaysia.
- Minimum two (2) years in official capacity as the Head of Department or Management Role of a Preschool.
- Master’s Degree in Education from an accredited university.
• To be an excellent childcare and preschool that families trust and depend on.
• To provide a friendly, healthy, clean and safe environment for children to learn, relax and play.
• Guide and nurture children in character, healthy practices and intellectual exercise.
• Provide instruction based on international teaching frameworks and grounded in content, thoughtful planning, play based discovery and thematic learning which is immersive, interactive, socially stimulating and fun.
• Plan curriculum, prepare lessons and provide a class room experience that stimulates learning, inspires creativity and produces growth of young children in mind, body and character.
• Partner with parents in their child’s early childhood development to ensure a successful educational experience.
• Provide community outreach and support through childcare, kindergarten, enrichment programs and adult workshops for the purpose to enrich children, parents and their families.
• Constant improvement of environment, processes, procedures and curriculum in order to increase the value Little Tillage provides for our children, families and community.
• To foster leadership, character and success throughout the lifetime of all the children who graduate our programs.
• To become a premier childcare with multiple branches across Malaysia.
• To be recognized as a standard of quality and excellence for Childcare and Kindergartens in Malaysia.
• To expand our charity and outreach in our communities to support those with special needs.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.