Agensi Pekerjaan Adecco Personnel Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head of Admissions, Marketing and Customer Service ( Education Industry) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Competitive salary and work benefit package
Fast - paced team
Friendly and good working environment
POSITION : Head of Admissions, Marketing and Customer Service (Education Industry - To be based at Ipoh,Perak)
- Ensure key focus areas of the school are clearly defined in the Marketing Calendar and discussed with the Marketing team.
- Ensure that all content in the school Content Calendar is updated at least with 2 weeks of placements and all copy and creatives have been approved prior to posting
- Track and monitor incoming leads from Schools and QS to ensure targets are aligned via clear reporting from the Marketing team submitted on a weekly basis with supporting analysis and action points
- Review the market survey/ competitor analysis from the Marketing team to be conducted every 6 months
- Ensure that marketing is appropriate reactive as well as strategic, ensuring that all opportunities (e.g. school events) both long-term planned and newly occurring are seized to promote the school to existing and potential new families
- Ensure Admissions team is trained up to standard (school tour, communications including responsiveness and turnaround times as well as defines areas of improvement to consistently try to achieve better conversion rates from QL to actual enrolment)
- Track and monitor QL to Enrolment conversions via KPI report on a weekly basis with supporting analysis and action points provided by the Admissions lead
- Ensure KPI reports are shared internally with all appropriate stakeholders to support a relentless sustained focus on student recruitment and retention
- Ensure KPI reports are submitted to the Regional team on a weekly basis
- Ensure that systems and culture are in place so that potential withdrawals are identified early and that there is full engagement with these families by appropriate internal stakeholders
- Oversee permit/visa applications and build a schoolwide visa support service for international families
- Have a clear understanding of government processes with regard to permit/visa approvals and keep up to date with MOE and Immigration provisions that may affect school enrolments including visa processing
- Must have a clear understanding of the complete process and student journey from enrolment to leaving
- Reviews this process on a regular basis and identifies occurring pain points with corresponding recommendations to replace them with delight points
- Key driver next to school Principal, of the customer service mindset/ culture across teams and departments
- Ensures that all current parents’ concerns and / or issues are addressed immediately or escalated to the SLT and/or Principal.
- In charge of communicating follow up and updates to parents on the progress of their lodged concerns
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Marketing/Business related studies and at least 6 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Bahasa Malaysia (spoken & written) are must
- Good knowledge and working experience in school admission,marketing and students retention
- Strong and excellent customer service and leadership skills are required
- Preferably candidates from education, airline or healthcare industries
- Must be willing to be based at Perak.
- Knowledge in Mandarin and Cantonese would be an added advantage
- Experience in handling both local and international students
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Ipoh.