SEGi College Penang is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head of School - Business and Accountancy position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To oversee and coordinate teaching, services and activities for the faculty.
- To be involved in the planning of new intakes and scheduling of programmes.
- To ensure that all staff provide adequate pastoral care to students.
- To monitor closely the attrition of students and take necessary remedial actions to prevent it.
- To maintain a current knowledge of subject areas taught.
- To assist the Head, Academic to maximize the utilization of staff and resources of the department.
- To ensure adequate succession planning for the Department.
- To be responsible for overall management of the school/faculty in achieving long term and short term strategic planning.
- To be responsible for programmes development, timetabling, financial and profitability of the programmes and also student welfare.
- To perform under stressful and tight-deadline situations.
- To manage and supervises staff, lecturers, students and parents.
- To perform any other duties as and when required.
- At least a Master's Degree from a recognized university. PhD will be an added advantage
- Possess 5-10 years of working experience in education line and in managerial position.
- Familiar with MQA and MyQuest requirements and specifications.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals.
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability.
- Ability to perform under stressful and tight-deadline situations.
- Ability to manage admin staff, lecturers, students and parents well.
- Possess good communication skills and hands on person.
SEGi College Penang
People Management Department
43, Green Hall
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Penang.